Tuesday, April 6, 2010

OMNIPRESENCE

that you see within your love
a spiral movement of her reflection
under his foot and leaning on cement
at 40 mph the speed of my conviction
remains firm with arms and eyes ablaze
of dance the audience is everywhere and all around
love on the upside of affection
a chance to be by myself for a couple hours
to be with future love
in today's vision
sam had the right attitude about freedom
straight up honesty to clarify the situation
positions landed my furniture on S.Menlo Ave.
all new faces ride the elevator and walk the halls
alone with smile
i have made up my mind
love is coming to me with big dreams
under all that i feel i know i can make it this time
attraction coming with the wind
this whirlwind is not distracting
the presence is communication

No comments: